Killer Burger - Hollywood

Elvis has no buns at Killer Burger.

Yes, I ordered Elvis for dinner without his buns.

That's fun to think about...
A Bunless Elvis.


This is my bunless, fork and knife burger and fries in the foreground.

It was tasty, although the bacon was a little overdone. Hold the cheese, double the attitude, and the music volume didn't make me cringe so I can't be THAT old.

Dave (the pair of hands with the cool watch) ordered The Barnyard. He happily eats gluten and dairy and is proud of it.


I didn't get sick, I'll be back, the bathroom was amusing. 

 

That's all I have to say about that.

Here's the menu at Killer Burger. I don't know if they have a dedicated fryer but rather doubt it. (I didn't ask.) It was easy to order a bunless burger without cheese, but I'd probably stay away if I was worried about cross contamination.


No comments:

Post a Comment