White Owl Social Club


Very tasty bacon (cheeseless) burger with the GF bun, fries, and a Smith & Forge hard cider.

Warning! The ketchup has sriracha mixed in, and it's a bit spicy.

Been there thrice, loved the burger all three times, didn't get sick.

We spent $34 including tip for two burgers, a coke, and a hard cider. 

Here's the White Owl Social Club menu. I'm not sure if there's dairy in the GF bun. I didn't ask, even though I know I should have. I'm also not sure about a dedicated fryer. 

Ordering is not always easy here. Each time I have been there, I've ordered the same thing: a bacon cheese burger, hold the cheese, on a GF bun. One time I had to send it back because there was cheese on it, and my replacement had no cheese but also no bacon. No matter where I am, if I have to send back food to have it remade correctly, I get very nervous about increased risk of getting gluten or dairy in my remake. 

Bottom line, I like this place. The food is good and I don't get sick afterwards.

That's kind of a sad endorsement, isn't it? "The food didn't make me sick, so I'll be back."
Welcome to the life of someone who has food sensitivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment