The Slide Inn

Hands down, the most tasty burger (patty) I've ever had.
The bun, however, disintegrated. It was dry and dense and crumbly and had no flavor.

I scraped the bun crumbles off my burger and ate the rest with a fork. Our waitress said the buns are hit or miss. Some batches are good, others not so good. This one was definitely not so good.

The Slide Inn menu is well-marked to make it easy to order GF, but takes some conversation and back and forth from the kitchen to make sure the bun and other things are dairy free.

We spent $37 including tip for two burgers, a coke, and a hard cider.

Service was really really slow on the evening we were there. On the other hand, we were there to hear a Dave's friend Jardima sing, and the place was completely packed and the staff was running like crazy.

Overall, the burger (patty) was excellent, and I'd like to go back there again to see if I can get a bun from a good batch.


No comments:

Post a Comment