Easy Wagon Meals

Yesterday I learned that I will need shoulder surgery, and next Wednesday is the big day.

All the info I'm reading on how to prepare for this is grim. My dominant hand will be immobilized for at least 6 weeks, and that kind of disruption has me nervous and scared.

I am really not looking forward to one-handed kitchen and bathroom duties.

Luckily, the kitchen stuff may not be so scary.

I hope.

My 20 year old daughter lives with me, and she is an excellent chef who understands how to cook for me. It's a no-brainer at home, really, and aside from a few occasional modifications, everything made at home is on the wagon.

Dave doesn't cook much, but he's a willing helper who learns quickly, so I think if I can put him in charge of mincing garlic, handling the raw meat, and tossing things in a saute pan (yes! We taught him that trick!) we should be ok in the food department.

Mostly.

I'm curious about finding convenience and easy food that is both gluten free and dairy free. There is a growing list on a Facebook group I belong to, so as I explore, I'll post links and products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment